Monday, November 17, 2008

Lefse Making Again!













This year I had the fun privilege of making lefse with some special people, namely, my daughter Michelle, my niece Tricia and my friend Marci. We got off to a slow start mainly because when we were almost at Tricia's house (where we were going to make this God-given manna) I remembered that I had forgotten to bring along the lefse grill and all the paraphernalia that accompanies it! There was also the case of Tricia's missing lefse rolling pin and the Tupperware container of sugar that fell on the floor. But when we started rolling, there was no stopping us! We rolled and rolled and rolled some more. (Twenty pounds of potatoes makes a lot of lefse!!)


It tasted sooooo delicious warm from the grill and we even had visitors drop by who sampled our lefse and one of those visitors proclaimed our lefse " The best he'd ever tasted!!!" (And I believe him!)


Yeah for lefse!!!!

2 comments:

The 4 Poppies said...

Looks like a lot of fun...and can you believe I have yet to try making lefse! I haven´t learned all your special lefse-making secrets!

prairierose said...

My secrets are sooooo special, but I could share them with you!