Monday, April 12, 2010

P.S. BOO-HOO


I hung the third panel of sheers late Saturday night, pleased as punch with the results--the flowing, filmy voil that graced the windows had the effect I'd dreamed of. (I love to bury my face in the middle of all that fluff because it reminds me of a bridal dress.) The next morning I walked into the living room to admire my work in the light of day, but to my horror, the third panel of sheers was shorter than the others...and not just a teensy, weensy bit shorter, but a full inch and a half shorter!!! All this after I'd carefully measured, pinned and ironed the hem and taken the trouble to hang the drapes before sewing to compare lengths.

I don't know what the moral of this story is, but if you do, please let me in on the secret.

2 comments:

R�bia & Quenani said...

Bem Nedra eu não sei o segredo de fazer cortinas, comprei a minha pronta! Admiro muito quem sabe fazer... Pois parece dificil! Mas você é muito boa nisso vai conseguir arrumar... A propósito a cortina ficou linda, apesar do detalhe do tamanho! Saudades

Heliane said...

Nedra.
Pena que não entendi nada do que você escreveu(não conheço a língua inglesa), mas a reconheci pela foto(rs).
Gostei do seu blog, e espero que ele seja mais um canal de comunicação entre nós.
beijos
Heliane(mãe)