Friday, January 15, 2010

MICHAEL'S PROPHETIC WORDS



I'm going through boxes and boxes of stuff because we are moving. Today I came across a writing assignment Michael had in the 2nd grade. His teacher asked him to write about "If I Were a Missionary"and answer the following questions:
1) What kind of work would you do?
2) Where would you live?
3) What kind of food would you eat?
4) What would be some dangers you would face?
5) How would you or what would you tell people about Jesus?

Here is what Michael wrote:

"If I were a missionary I would be a singer. I would like to live in the United States of America.
I would eat taco salad every day. I love taco salad.
One of the dangers I would face would be hitting my car in an accident. I would tell people that Jesus died to save them, and that they could be saved."


3 comments:

thejoys-brazil said...

How adorable is that!!!!!! Michael you are so cute!! That's so fun mom that you found that!

Linda said...

You're moving? What?

prairierose said...

Yes, Linda, I'm surprised that the Dugan grapevine didn't reach you. We are moving to Curitiba where Pat has been directing the Bible School for over a year...now, it's time to be more present than just popping in and out like he did last year.